Sunday 8 September 2019

This Is What We Are Up Against



This is what we are up against. This document is going around on Facebook and Twitter. Have a close look at it. Not a single spelling or grammatical error.  No autobiographical information of any kind. No verifiable facts.  What it does contain is a lot of emotional triggers. You really feel this poor individual of indeterminate age, gender and location's pain even though you never learn the cause of it.


This is clearly the work of a skilled copywriter. I suppose it isn't impossible that it might be  sincere leaver who also happens to work in advertising. But this kind of thing is generally only available if you are prepared to pay hard cash for it and it doesn't come cheap.

The reality is our country is under attack from well funded enemies aiming at setting us at each other's throats. I wish had the skills of the author of this bit of agitprop to fight back with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Don't Think Things Are So Bad

Weirdly I feel very optimistic.  I was expecting the Tories to win big.  Well they won a lot bigger than I expected.  Their losses in th...